26.3.08

NEW REVIEW AND ACCOLADE

Hope you who celebrate Easter had a happy time and enjoyed the gathering family and friends.

To those of you, who celebrate the Pesach to come – Happy Pesach.

Few days ago I got a lovely accolade about my book as well as a 4 ½ star view, and I am proud to share them with you,

17.3.08
From the Promised Land to the Lucky Country' - Renate

Renate writes the engrossing story of her life from the pre-Hitler good times in Germany through great traumas and adventures in different parts of the world to a satisfying retirement in Australia.

"I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth that was snatched from me before I had time to get used to it, and therefore I did not really miss it."

She writes in an open, honest way of the changes in Israel/Palestine where she grew up and experienced the War of Independence, to adjusting to a new life in Australia. She embraces the changes and the challenges of running a private hospital while caring for a young family. We share in her joys and adventures, which take her round the world.

Interspersed throughout the book are some of her poems, which express deep emotions. This book "From the Promised Land to the Lucky Country" gives a fascinating insight into a remarkable life.

All the best
Elga Kenins (Gold Coast Australia)

20.3.08
Hi Renate,
I'd like to give the book a rating of 4 and a half stars. I thought it was a fabulous book and deserves to do brilliantly.
Elga Kenins (Gold coast, Australia)

To see more about my book click on this link
http://www.promisedland-renate.com

To look inside my book Click here

Renate
Artist, poet and the author of
From the Promised Land to the Lucky Country

No comments:


Bicurim feast in the kibbutz highschool
Hi Walter and Annette, Thanks for the feedback. Pleased you enjoyed reading it. What happened to the boat, comes in a period after the book ends and maybe a part of the next book...