5.10.07

A special post of thanks

Beyond the ugliness portrayed in the news, the nastiness displayed in many of the TV programs, and commercial tastelessness, there is a world most of us miss; a world of ordinary people meeting people and helping people, just from the goodness of their heart.

Lulia from http://openisrael4u.com Israel

You have devoted your time for me, in spit of having to work and look after your beautiful family, which I had the honour to meet.Through you and your help I met others who became my friends as well. I thank you.

Beaman80 from http://beamansworld.blogspot.com England

Hi, we found so much in common.We love so many of the same things.Many thanks for your help and friendship.

Thierry from http://www.artviet.net/blog Canada

When you walked into my desktop I didn’t know who you were.I looked and looked till the penny dropped – you came from Syndic8 to help me.How lucky can one be.I found you a warm and loving human being.Thank you for your help guidance and perseverance.

Joan from http://www.joansmall.com/index.htm

My dear friend,

You have been with me from the start. You guided me and you are always there when I need you. Your love and friendship is very dear to me. Thank you

Last and not least - my funs, thanks for taking an interest in what I have to say.It encourages me to write more and to become better at it as time goes. Thank you

Renate

2 comments:

Alexander Klevan said...

thanks Rina for warm words:-)

renate@gmail.com said...

Hi Renate z,
Thank you Renate z,
I am interigued. I saw your comment on Beanmans World, where you write you are reading my book. I clicked to get on to your site but I got a message telling me there is no information on blogger for you. I Googled your name and found that you have something to do with art.
Could you please solve the mystery for me and tell me something about you?
Renate


Bicurim feast in the kibbutz highschool
Hi Walter and Annette, Thanks for the feedback. Pleased you enjoyed reading it. What happened to the boat, comes in a period after the book ends and maybe a part of the next book...