11.5.07

New - My Web site is in Cyberspace

Hi to all.

I know, I have promised to write about Jerusalem of today, but I was sitting 16 hours at my computer designing my Web Site. It has taken me much longer than I thought it would and I am sorry to have been ‘off the air’ so to speak, for so long time. BUT - I HAVE MADE IT!

At long last, my website is in cyberspace!!!. It was a long learning curve that has not finished yet, but one that gave me a lot of knowledge in a field I never thought I will even think of tackling…and who said life is boring?…

Well, why not go on to the site by clicking one of these links, and even give me some feedback. I’d love that. Here are those links:

http://www.promisedland-renate.com/

http://www.rinavardi.com/

Even though I am over the moon with that, there is still a lot of work to be done that is behind the scene. However, I can take it now little by little and tend to other things as well.

As promised, I will be writing about Jerusalem of today in my next posting

Hope all is well at your end and that your life is full with activities and interests

Renate

Artist, poet & the author of

'From the Promised Land to the Lucky Country'

No comments:


Bicurim feast in the kibbutz highschool
Hi Walter and Annette, Thanks for the feedback. Pleased you enjoyed reading it. What happened to the boat, comes in a period after the book ends and maybe a part of the next book...