17.1.08

Accolade

Few days ago I was so thrilled to received this email from a reader, that I felt I should share it with you. So here it is;

13.1.208

Hi Renate

I just thought that I would write and tell you how much I enjoyed reading your fascinating book. It held me captive over a period of two days solid reading and I can say you led me along with such interest that I was reluctant to leave the book down.

It was great to see that because of circumstances you had to move from what could have been a very comfortable home to a life full of challenges. You met these head on and overcame many obstacles, which would have left others in a heap…

Thank you Renate for sharing your life experiences with me your reader…

Kind regards

June Cantrell

If you want to see more of my book, click on the link below, or go direct to Amazon by clicking the link on the right above the book cover photo

Renate

http://www.promisedland-renate.com

No comments:


Bicurim feast in the kibbutz highschool
Hi Walter and Annette, Thanks for the feedback. Pleased you enjoyed reading it. What happened to the boat, comes in a period after the book ends and maybe a part of the next book...