14.3.07

Just reporting

I am very excited. I could not believe it. My book "From the Promised Land to the Lucky Country" has gone up in its Amazon.com rating meteorically. Within 2 weeks it went from 830,00+ to 18,300 a couple of days ago. (worst about 2 million, best 1) and I was shaking all over. However, those rating do change every few minute once a book has broken the 100,000 mark. Rating is calculated on various factors, one of which is the number of book sold. Now I am in total state of anxiety, looking at the rating several times a day... Yes. I do remember that I need to tell you about the 4th book in - From the Promised Land to the Lucky Country - which is about Western Australia. I promise to do so soon

Renate

Artist, poet & the Author of -

From the Promised Land to the Lucky Country.

No comments:


Bicurim feast in the kibbutz highschool
Hi Walter and Annette, Thanks for the feedback. Pleased you enjoyed reading it. What happened to the boat, comes in a period after the book ends and maybe a part of the next book...